Monday, June 20, 2011

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo - how about you?

It's been many years since I last took a good look at Sydney's Taronga Zoo. I don't remember it being so huge! While my (almost 2 year old) niece was very much into all things fluffy, cuddly and slithery my 4 year old nephew was really only interested in jumping on the "sky safari" which we sensibly saved until last. 

So this post really has nothing to do with food - unless we veer off into emu and kangaroo meat territory - but I don't want to scare the kiddies.  
It was just such a pleasant day I thought I would share a few pics. It really is a lovely zoo to wander around in and the giraffes have the best view in town!
 OK - so it ain't the real deal but it still tricked my nephew who backed away very quickly!

Zebras are just so fashion aware....
Happy little critters of the human variety

No comments:

Post a Comment